Accelerants to Realizing the Generative Stage
Designed to advance our value proposition and create opportunities for collective leadership and impact. We are actively working to cultivate our APHSA Collaborative Centers as a unifying platform that connects all aspects of H/HS with related sectors, is rooted in our Organizational Effectiveness practice, accelerates Value Curve Progression, and creates a healthier ecosystem that fosters the outcomes we all desire.
Our three Collaborative Centers, the Center for Child and Family Well-Being (CCFWB), the Center for Employment and Economic Well-Being (CEEWB), and the National Collaborative for Integration of Health and Human Services (National Collaborative) focus on achieving our member's Pathways vision. The Centers are creative teams of members and partners organized around the impact areas identified in our Pathways initiative to:
- Develop and advance campaigns for policy change;
- Elevate innovations and solutions;
- Develop tools and guidance for the field;
- Leverage our OE practice to strengthen the drivers of general organizational readiness, continuous improvement, and performance;
- Shape and spread key messages using framing science; and,
- Test and refine emerging applications.